Stick figth 1 Stick figth 1

ha

It was a crapy animation BUT!.... It was funny. I think a flash should be funny and not how good you animste... animating is important tho. I hat those flashes where it brags abaut life and how sad it can get....well those areCRAP i catualy liked this one. :)
god for u:>!

Myst responds:

Well, thanks for the review. If at least it's funny, then I guess it still deserve to stay there. I'm not quite sure I share your opinion on the animating in general, but thanks for sharing anyway. Have a good day sir.

Megaman Mishaps Megaman Mishaps

OMG!

This is probably one of the best megaman shorts ever put on newgrounds! now u inspierd me to make a short too using sprites thanx! I gave u a 5!

Ed Gein Episode 1 Ed Gein Episode 1

its got..

its got syle il tell u that. since tomorows halloween il give you some sugestions

1. you might want to put some majour humer it thet and give it more coler and finally make more interativety!

Cursor Crazy Cursor Crazy

What?!

wat are you people talking about! that othe r collab crap has different coursors than this! you nobs probably have neve5r5d toched flash! nice job i love it dont listen to those noobs. you are a hard worker! i give you 10!

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

Dude!...

I coudnt copy and paste the action scris! wich is really loers your score. I liked the humor though!

blanblan responds:

Sorry about that, but those were bitmaps! I'll try to make some copy-and-pastable text as soon as I can.

StickMan Sam - Part 4 StickMan Sam - Part 4

I GIVE THIS A 10 MAN AWSOME EVERYTHING!

This thing was awsome! I liked it cus i had fun playn it and bet the shit out of other sticks! 10! :)

PM mix with rock PM mix with rock

very original

The song was good. the choice. altho the qualety was kinda crapy maby next time mecord it far away and make the sound louder that way you have good quality :]