Stick figth 1 Stick figth 1

ha

It was a crapy animation BUT!.... It was funny. I think a flash should be funny and not how good you animste... animating is important tho. I hat those flashes where it brags abaut life and how sad it can get....well those areCRAP i catualy liked this one. :)
god for u:>!

Myst responds:

Well, thanks for the review. If at least it's funny, then I guess it still deserve to stay there. I'm not quite sure I share your opinion on the animating in general, but thanks for sharing anyway. Have a good day sir.

Megaman Mishaps Megaman Mishaps

OMG!

This is probably one of the best megaman shorts ever put on newgrounds! now u inspierd me to make a short too using sprites thanx! I gave u a 5!

Ed Gein Episode 1 Ed Gein Episode 1

its got..

its got syle il tell u that. since tomorows halloween il give you some sugestions

1. you might want to put some majour humer it thet and give it more coler and finally make more interativety!

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5

woot!

heck ya! this is the shit nice job im a fan of naruto fan flash when is the next one gona come out! cant wait! ahhhh shit n stuff

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

Logo if u ridn this where did you leaRN HOW TO LIP CINC ur characters

Max worm Max worm

My five goes to u!

Ya i love worms and mageur funnyness as much as this cartoon was funny but had way good soundstill everything els was amazing

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

i like it

i just had to write a rewu on it amazingly fuuny and awsome

Castlevania: Wicked Child Castlevania: Wicked Child

yaaaaaaaaa!

I kinda liked the humor and sound. nice job. alot of efort put in to it. Kepp it up man!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

HOlly

I like the colours but i loved the idea and the animation. it have all the master cartoon!

Box Smash Box Smash

werry good

i liked the part when the box fell and the stick was killing the dam thing in a lord of the rings style!